Slave horde strip

Slave horde strip

Monday 27 June 2011

Codex: Sisters of battle in WD + New Vampire Counts Next Month

   i know it's been a while, and I'm working on Island of Blood High elves at the moment. I also did a few 28mm ww2 vehicles and US Ranger GIs. For this article, I though I'd spread the news out first. Next month, we will be getting new Vampire Counts models, with rules for new units included in next months White Dwarf. We'll also be getting a new Sisters of Battle Codex which will be published in WD next month! I know all this from the ltest white dwarf - here's the pics, scanned from the back page...



Also, there are some new oop finecast models coming back. That 'Lammasu' does look cool, albeit 100% daft! I love the way GW are making generic animals and monsters available for your armies with this 'Storm of magic'...

2 comments:

  1. So... is storm of Magic partially just an excuse to bring back minis they discontinued fifteen years ago? I haven't seen a Lammasu or Great Taurus in at least that long.

    My amount of excitement over the Sisters of Battle will be directly proportional to the amount of new minis we get. Possibly zero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should have kept the ability to be able to order any OOP miniature, like they did around 4 years ago, so I think that whatever way they bring back OOP minis is a good way.

    It doesn't sound like any new Sisters of battle minis will be coming out next month, for the first part of the codex, but surely they must at some point if they are making a new codex. i reckon new SoB minis will come out the month after next, with the second part of the codex.

    ReplyDelete